Friday, October 21, 2011

My Birthday and reflection...

1. Climbed Birthday crack on Birthday rocks in my Birthday suit...on my Birthday!
2. Went for a 5 mile run in Steinke Basin
3. Took the Ferry home.

4. Got cookies from a 90 year old bakery in Lodi.
5. Went to a funeral.


People are born.  People live their lives.  People pass away.

It was an interesting mix of emotions on Tuesday.  From getting up early and climbing a route in a style I have always wanted to climb it in then heading to a celebration of life later on that day with family. My Birth (29 years ago...) to a great Uncle's death.  It was an interesting reflection on life.

What am I doing with my life? What have I done with my life? What will I do with my life?

Right now Life is really good, and I am enjoying it as much as I can.  I met an awesome woman a few weeks ago,  I am traveling and climbing again as much as possible, I started running and I am really really looking forward to the winter and what it will bring.  A few XC races, Ice and mixed climbing trips, a ski trip (maybe)  and Alaska in the Spring!



1 comment:

  1. Thank god for that Chalk Bag thoughtfully positioned!
    Burt

    ReplyDelete